We are looking for a motivated and talented bioinformatician to join our AIDD team at MultiOmic Health!
MultiOmic Health (MOH) is an AI-enabled drug discovery (AIDD) company dedicated to chronic multi-factorial diseases, with an initial focus on metabolic syndrome-related conditions. We partner with research institutions, healthcare providers and healthtech companies to source de-identified patient data and samples. Drawing upon these carefully selected data sources, MultiOmic’s MOHSAIC® platform combines integrative multi-omics analysis and computational systems biology modeling with targeted wet laboratory experiments to originate novel precision therapeutic concepts. MultiOmic subsequently partners with established biopharma companies to take its therapeutic concepts into global clinical trial programs and market the ensuing medicines. Its experienced leadership team blends commercial, technical and operational expertise from across the pharma, systems biology and AI/big data arenas.
- Work closely as part of the Computational Biology Team to:
- Help design and develop our computational platform
- Apply AI / ML methods to complex biology & clinical data to help identify & predict different sub-populations
- Process and analyse large omic datasets
- Help design and build scalable, reliable processes for data integration, interpretation and modeling
- Help design data architecture
- Work closely with our Study Operations & Biology Team to:
- Analyse and interpret different, complex biological datasets, including genomic, transcriptomic, epigenomic, proteomic and metabolomic data
- Collaborate in study design of future projects
- Understand findings from computational approaches and design experiments / next steps to validate and improve our findings
- You have a PhD or relevant work experience in computational biology, computer science, systems biology or related fields
- You have 2-3 years of relevant work experience or post-doc
- You have experience interpreting and using (a) omics data, preferably multiple modalities beyond exome-based variants, (b) clinical and laboratory diagnostics information from real patients, (c) strong programming skills
- You have experience with cloud computing, machine learning / AI, and source code management tools (git)
- You have experience in planning and analysing the results of in vitro and ex vivo experiments
- Excellent data visualisation and communication skills (written and spoken communication within and outside the organisation)
- You’re open to a flexible, dynamic, frequently-changing operating environment. You like to work and engage with other professionals with different skillsets, both within and outside your organization
- Our team operates remotely but meets frequently. Ideally you should be living in the UK London-Oxford-Cambridge triangle or within easy reach of Vienna (Austria) or Munich (Germany).
- Our hiring process consists of an evaluation of your CV followed by an interview process
- We will have an initial chat followed by interviews with all the team members you will be working with and conclude with a final interview with our CEO. We want to give both of us an opportunity to get to know each other but will cluster interviews so that we can move quickly and efficiently and not take up too much of each others time
- You may be asked to give a presentation / seminar to the team follow by Q&A.
- Position is available as of March 2023
To apply, please send an email containing a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
MULTIOMIC HEALTH LIMITED
📍 LONDON HQ
25 City Road, London